Is it time for bed yet? I’ve been sewing for like 700 hours. 😴#tiredmama #longday #nomakeup #selfie #crazyhair
I put Haven in a 3 month sleeper, and it’s not even that big! 😩😭 #growinguptoofast #slowdowntime #ijusthadherlikeyesterday
I was tagged to share 5 things about myself! I tag 👉 @laceyloujenks @bryttni_ @ciarrapdx and @juniper_tree to share 5 things as well! (But anyone can join in 😜)
1. My kids are my whole entire world/existence/everything. Everything I do revolves around them and their needs. They have opened my eyes to a whole new side of life that I never want to live without.
2. I’m a breast feeding, baby wearing, co-sleeping, “natural” parenting advocate.
3. I work from home making and sewing baby clothes and moccasins, crocheted goods, accessories, and any other crafty thing people request from me. I love it so much because it allows me to make money while staying at home with my kids so that I can be the one to raise them.
4. I love cooking. I enjoy being creative and experimenting with new recipes. It’s fun figuring out all the things Lili will and won’t eat. (But she eats 90% of anything.)
5. I’m addicted to reading. Nothing relaxes me and excites me more than a good book! (Except maybe yoga)
Well it’s 4:30am and I’m just now getting into bed cause I had to finish a ton of sewing. Tomorrow is gonna be rough.